Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

The Sudden Lockdown

 I was about to go to sleep when I heard the news on the tv talk about covid. About 30 minutes later my dad calls me over to him. He told me I wont be going to school  for a while. I then looked at the tv to see schools around Auckland had been shut down.I went back in my room and carried on watching Youtube, the next day It was not much different from the day before just sat and watched some tv.



Then the day after i went to my mums house and played darts with my mom's new dart board. I watched a series called “a series of unfortunate events'' so it was quite fun. Early in the  morning i was dropped back off at my dads house to go on google meet for school. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, yes it was a huge surprise that we were going into lock down again. It was a bit sad that we didn't get a chance to say bye to our friends and teachers before we went in. It is good to keep yourself busy and entertained during the lock down.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.